Welcome


"I have not failed 10,000 times, I have successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work." Thomas Edison.



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wood Working

My husband made picnic tables for our grandchildren. The yellow one is smaller than the red one. He also put a hole in the larger one so we can stick a umbrella in it. The yellow one has a clip on umbrella.





Shelves...

My daughter wanted some shelves for toy storage so he also made these for her and a friend of hers.



End Tables...

I wanted to get involved in the fun so I tried my hand at some end tables. I had to buy some wood but tried to make most of it with wood we already had on hand. I didn't like the way it look stained (was different because of the different types of scrap wood) so I ended up painting it. Made 2 for my daughter and a white one for my granddaughters.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete